28.6.10

in my closet.

Tonight while getting Leighton ready for her bath, I may have prematurely removed her diaper before the tub was totally filled with water. She likes to run free without clothes around the house, so as soon as the diaper was off she made a quick dash out of the bathroom. I finished filling the tub and then went looking for her.

Mind you this was only less than 1 minute after she took off running.

I found her - in my closet - taking a pee break on my carpet.

Luckily, it wasn't a major squirt, but it was yucky pee puddle all the same.

Thank goodness for Lysol wipes and paper towel :)

Keep an eye on your naked monkeys, just sayin'.

2 comments:

  1. Funny --- Ok not so much. This has been going on in our house too! If you do not have the "little green machine" vacuum it is a must!

    ReplyDelete