16.6.11

shut the front door!

Seriously. I think I've died and gone to heaven.
I was driving down Rochester Road today, minding my own biznass, on my way over to REI to pick up the Father's Day gift I ordered for Tim, when I drove by what I thought for sure was an oasis....

An El Charro Restaurant!

Sweet Jesus! Only approximately 4 miles from work too.
El Charro is one of the best mexican restaurants in the Metro Detroit area.
When I used to live in St. Clair Shores...there was one at the end of our street. It would be safe to say that during those years in St. Clair Shores, El Charro & I shared 'my' paycheck.

I ate many a soft taco back then. Since moving, I haven't had much of an opportunity to dine at El Charro, since we live nearly an hour away (and it is indeed an opportunity!). We'd pop in there once in a while if we were in the ol' neighborhood. I can't wait to tell Tim. He is a H*U*G*E El Charro fan.

If anyone wants to go to lunch...hit me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment