11.11.10

oops, i did it again.

I was messing with the template designer yesterday, looking at the widgets, trying to figure out how to upgrade my template, when I made a boo-boo.

I reraced my html code...like gone, bye-bye!

Oops, no getting that back. So, if you stopped by yesterday afternoon, you probably noticed that my blog looked like schiz-nit. Honestly, I had been meaning to give the ol' blog a lifestyle lift anyhow. So, I started with a new header and am now trying it on for size. Not sure if it will stay like it is...I think it needs more 'tweaking'. But, I like the new direction it is heading - even better than the old direction. What do you think?

In other news, I won a giveaway at Heir to Blair the other day. I was so excited. I never win anything and I can now say I have won 2 giveaways this year! The other one being a CSN gift certificate from ...And Baby Makes 3!

It's made my day, week, month, year! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment