28.4.11

wedding countdown!

No, not my own...I am already married, sillies. And no, I am not talking about William and Kate, although I am a little curious about their wedding too.

I am talking about my friend Court's wedding on Saturday, in which I am very honored to be a part of, read: Bridesmaid.

I like nothing better than a good wedding, with good food and good music and a fun crowd. I am hoping this wedding exceeds my expectations, as it probably will.
Festivities begin tonight with the rehearsal at the church & the dinner afterward.
Then tomorrow (I took the day off from work) I pick up my dress (you know, the one that I talked about here that didn't fit) and give my piggies some love (pedicure!).

3-day weekend! Wahoo!


Congrats to the soon to be Mr. & Mrs. Dennis Lex!

No comments:

Post a Comment