16.5.11

reflecting...

My friend Courtney & D.G. were married on April 30th.

It was a fantastic wedding filled with love and laughter on a mildly, sunny day in Dearborn, Michigan. I felt lucky and honored to be part of it. I could not be happier for the both of them.

They are two of the most kindest & generous people that I know. In fact, when Leighton was born, I was in the hospital for a few days (C-section) and besides my immediate family, they were the only two of my friends that came to see Leighton & I. During that time...I was really emotional (go figure, crazy pregnancy hormones!) and I will always remember that. They will never know how much that meant!

This is one of my favorite pictures - it captured the day exactly as it should be remembered - as two people so, so happy and truly in love with each other. xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment