16.2.10

totally lovin' it tuesdays!

Many of the blogs that I read on a daily basis have their 1 post per week in which they share their love for the items of the 'moment'. I have been thinking about doing something like that myself, so I said, Self - maybe you should do that today! There are so many things that I love, it's going to be hard pick just a couple, but here we go:

1. I am so ready for spring and this shirt is so cute & fun!
2. Scissors that make fringe? I need these.
3. Pillows that are french and adorable. So j'adore!
4. What can I say - I am a sucker for typography?
5. Well, my 10th anniversary is coming up and this would be a great gift! (hint-hint TD)

2 comments:

  1. TENTH! Holy moly - congrats to you and hubby! I'm sure you have the momma and the poppa lined up for babysitting, but Joe and I would LOVE to smooch all over Lei Lei so you and T can have a nice, romantic night out. We can even have a sleepover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow congrats on #10 coming up! That is fantastic!

    And I love all of these . . especially the pillows! :)

    ReplyDelete