3.2.10

my love for target.

Seriously...one of my favorite stores, hands down!

I go there at least 2-3 times per week. It's just something about Target, the products just seem to look better and more appealing to purchase. Which brings me to talk about their Up & Up products. As many of you know, this is their store brand and it is just genius.

I love the look of the packaging, the colors...everything! I buy many Up & Up branded items. If you open my kitchen drawer, you will probably see garbage bags, sandwich bags, clear plastic wrap, foil...all in that wonderful rainbow packaging. The designer side of me just l-o-v-e-s this kind of detail. I am super attracted to the packaging - it's what first makes me pick up a product and the prettier it is, the more likely I am to want to buy it. I wish more stores were as smart as Target!

1 comment:

  1. Agreeeeeed. I'm like a moth to a flame. Though sometimes I feel like I might have a seizure from their little coupon books. Too many arrows on some of the pages. :) Ha!

    ReplyDelete