8.3.10

ta-da! and the winners are...

The random number generator has spoken...and the winners are: 1 and 6!

Holly & Kelli. 

 

Please pick out the labels you love and let me know how you want them personalized. Send it to me via e-mail: donahue_jackie{at}yahoo{dot}com.

There were good odds with this contest since there were only 13 entries. So I hope you all will enter my next one. It's so fun to give stuff away. Almost better than winning it yourself...well, of course winning the Mega Millions would be something nice to win, I have to say.

Thank you for all of the nice comments about my labels. Its awesome to have new friends. Thank you for reading my blog! XOXO.

More contests to come soon ♥

1 comment:

  1. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! I cannot believe it!!!!! I am so so so pumped!!!!!!! YAY YAY YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete