2.3.10

another label.

It was a crazy weekend. I made a lot of labels, printed shower invitations and packed up a lot of sweet packages. I hope they brighten the day of the persons who will be opening them. I take great care in packing my items - they have to be pretty. I love to get nicely wrapped packages and gifts in the mail, don't you?


After working so hard over the weekend, I decided to reward myself with a little present from Michaels. I had a 50% off coupon that was burning a hole in my pocket...so I bought this:


Aren't they pretty and sparkly? I love them. Normally I would not buy something like this - as they are $30.00 (at full price). Expensive for glitter, no? But...I justified my purchase with the coupon and now I have every single color of the rainbow and then some. Cannot wait to use them!

No comments:

Post a Comment