18.7.14

Strength and Conditioning

I don't watch a lot of TV, only because it seems like I am endlessly busy. There is always laundry to be washed, little girls to be cuddled and places to be. But...there are a few shows that I actually make time to watch, no matter what.

Just recently, I started watching a reality TV show called: American Muscle on the Discovery Channel. It's a show that takes place in my hometown (Detroit!), and trains professional athletes plus the local joes. The owner is well known strength and conditioning coach, Mike Barwis. At Barwis Methods, they push willing, athletic bodies to their limits using science and a boot camp type mentality. I personally love it, only because I too want to improve my body strength. I want to run faster and longer, so this show really gets me motivated.

Check it out on Wednesdays!
http://www.discovery.com/tv-shows/american-muscle



No comments:

Post a Comment