17.7.14

life.

Sometimes I do not understand what is happening in this world.

I read a post on Facebook about a man and woman who had a baby girl who had a rare tumor on her liver. She lived for 6 weeks in a hospital. They only had photos of her with tubes coming out of her mouth. The father posted a picture of the baby girl on a website asking for help with his photo. He wanted to know if someone would be willing to do some Photoshop to it, so they could have a single photo of their baby girl without the tubes. I barely made it though the post without crying. They received an overwhelming amount of photos, painting and drawings of people who wanted to help.

Later in the day, I read about Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17. I had tears, only this time, my tears weren't related to the goodness of strangers. My tears were for 230+ innocent people who did not deserve to die.





No comments:

Post a Comment