4.1.11

happy new year!

I am a bit late with this post. But, Happy New Year anyhow!
I joined a gym over the break - duh, like everyone else did. I tend to jump on the imaginary bandwagon. But, for reelz...I am going, just as soon as they open up (on January 17th). Have you ever heard of Planet Fitness?? The whole $1.00 to join and $10.00 per month with no commitment basically had me at HELLO. We even got a free T-Shirt, pen & sticker (I know you're jealous!). I shouldn't feel too bad wasting $10.00 each month, when I only end up going like once or twice. Shoot...that's like $5.00 a time. I shouldn't feel guilty about that at all. So far, I have really enjoyed buying all of the cute workout gear that I will need, cause this gym does not allow work boots, jeans or flip flops. Only gym gear peoples! They are seriouz about that cause it's in the rules. So for Christmas I received some uber-cute North Face pants, Under Armour gear and even some fierce Nike pants, and really...they are fierce - it says it right on the waistband.

Don't worry...I'll be letting you know how all of the fat is just magically melting off of my bod in about 2 weeks.

Stay tuned.
Have a happy tuesday.

P.S. To the turd burglar at work who eats my candy and balls up the wrapper and leaves it in the jar...that's not nice - leaving the wrapper, that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment