14.3.11

my heart is heavy.

I hate to talk of depressing things, but my heart has been heavy lately. Sadness from what has happened to all those people in Japan, sadness from a post that my friend Kristi wrote here and sadness from just being plain ol' burned out from work. My issues with work do not even compare to experiencing an event in which 9,000+ people were washed out to sea, or having to bury your son at age 3. In fact, it is not even in the same galaxy as these other unfortunate events, and makes me feel ashamed to even dwell on that at all. In fact, it just reminds me of how lucky I am to wake-up in the morning, to kiss my little one's sweet face, to have a job, to be able to visit my family & friends.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the people in Japan and to all of those who have experienced some type of loss this year so far. Never give up hope. I hope this verse encourages you to keep moving forward.

Fear not; for I am with thee, be not dismayed for I am thy God; I will strengthen thee, I will hold thee with my righteous right hand.  Isaiah 41:10

No comments:

Post a Comment